FlatWrap® HP 3'
FlatWrap® HP is a commercial-grade water-resistive barrier (housewrap) with enhanced UV and tear resistance. When used in conjunction with a rainscreen wall, it provides superior bulk water drainage, exceptional vapor permeability and durability.
FlatWrap HP is a perfect complement to Slicker® products as the WRB component in a rainscreen wall system. It can also be paired with HydroGap® Drainable housewrap as the required secondary layer in stone or stucco applications. Not intended for open joint applications with intentional gaps left between siding boards (check out InvisiWrap UV for these applications).
Features and Benefits:
- Premium tri-laminate housewrap provides optimal strength while protecting the water resistant film layer
- Available in 3 & 5 foot rolls to make for easy single person installation
- Greater tear and wind load resistance for jobs over 40 feet
- Compatible with all Benjamin Obdyke sill solutions
- Taping of seams is not required, reducing both material and labor costs
- Resists damage from surfactants that can compromise other brands of housewrap
- Ideal water resistant barrier to be used in combination with Home Slicker family of rainscreen products
- Roll width: 3 ft & 5 ft.
- Roll length: 100 ft (30.48 m)
- Vapor permeance: 15-20 perms*
- UV exposure rating: 120 days
- Warranty: 5 (product) or 10 (system) year limited
- Available in 9ft upon request
Benjamin Obdyke warrants that its Flatwrap® HP housewrap product and its HydroFlash® GP flashing product (herein Products) when installed in compliance with Benjamin Obdyke’s published installation instructions, will be free from manufacturing defects for five (5) years from the date of purchase of the product.
10 YEAR PRODUCT AND LABOR WARRANTY
Benjamin Obdyke warrants that its Products identified in Part A, when installed in strict compliance with Benjamin Obdyke’s applicable installation instructions in a properly designed and constructed wall system built in accordance with applicable building codes to accepted industry standards, will for ten (10) years from the
date of installation at least meet the performance test standards set forth below for the Flatwrap HP® housewrap, and the HydroFlash® GP product.
Click for PDF Download
View Full Warranty Details