FlatWrap® HP 5'
FlatWrap® HP is a commercial-grade water-resistive barrier (housewrap) with enhanced UV and tear resistance. When used in conjunction with a rainscreen wall, it provides superior bulk water drainage, exceptional vapor permeability and durability.
FlatWrap HP is a perfect complement to Slicker® products as the WRB component in a rainscreen wall system. It can also be paired with HydroGap® Drainable housewrap as the required secondary layer in stone or stucco applications. Not intended for open joint applications with intentional gaps left between siding boards (check out InvisiWrap UV for these applications).
Features and Benefits:
- Premium tri-laminate housewrap provides optimal strength while protecting the water resistant film layer
- Available in 3 & 5 foot rolls to make for easy single person installation
- Greater tear and wind load resistance for jobs over 40 feet
- Compatible with all Benjamin Obdyke sill solutions
- Taping of seams is not required, reducing both material and labor costs
- Resists damage from surfactants that can compromise other brands of housewrap
- Ideal water resistant barrier to be used in combination with Home Slicker family of rainscreen products
- Roll width: 3 ft & 5 ft.
- Roll length: 100 ft (30.48 m)
- Vapor permeance: 15-20 perms*
- UV exposure rating: 120 days
- Warranty: 10 (product) or 15 (system) year limited
- Available in 9ft upon request
Click for PDF Download