Shop By Product
FlatWrap® UV is a commercial-grade water-resistive barrier (housewrap) with enhanced UV and tear resistance. FlatWrap UV is a perfect complement to Slicker Rainscreen as the WRB component in a rainscreen wall system. It can also be paired with HydroGap Drainable housewrap as the required secondary layer in stone/stucco applications.
FlatWrap® UV is also ideal for use with architectural designs that incorporate “open joint claddings.” The product features a high performance tri-laminate design with enhanced UV resistance versus typical weather resistant barriers. The black color of the wrap enhances the aesthetic appeal to open joint architecture. When used in conjunction with a rainscreen it provides superior bulk water drainage, exceptional vapor permeability and durability.
- Premium tri-laminate housewrap provides optimal strength while protecting the water resistant film layer
- Greater tear and wind load resistance
- Resists damage from surfactants that can compromise other brands of house wrap
- Ideal water resistive barrier to be used in combination with Home Slicker family of rainscreen products
- Black substrate cuts down on glare during installation
Works Well Behind:
- Vinyl & Insulated Vinyl
- Wood (in conjunction with a rainscreen system)
- Manufactured Stone (in conjunction with a rainscreen system)
- Stucco (in conjunction with a rainscreen system)
- Perm: 35
- UV Exposure: 180 days
- Width: 5 ft.
- Length: 100 ft.
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited or 15 Year Limited