Great product that easily accomplishes the air gap we need for drying behind siding. The ease of install adds very little time to our overall siding installs, creating an affordable solution for our clients.
Slicker® Classic Rainscreen
- Patented vertically-channeled three-dimensional matrix design
- Eliminates the threat of trapped moisture
- Provides a continuous space for drainage and drying
- Creates a thermal break and pressure equalization
- Reduces the chance of premature peeling or blistering of finishes
- Installs faster and with fewer complications than furring strips
- Consists of up to 10% post-industrial recycled material
- Works well in areas with high rainfall or wind driven rain
Works Well With:
- Wood (including shingles & shakes)
- Width: 39.37 in.
- Thickness: 1/4 in (6mm)
- Length: 46.5 ft.
- Coverage: 150 sq. ft. per roll
- Warranty: 30 year (product) or 35 year (system) limited
- UV Exposure: 30 days
Product works great and is easy to install. Creates the air gap as expected and compression is minimal when siding is installed. Would recommend this product to others in the future.
For a small facade renovation, we spec'd Slicker Classic behind marine plywood large scale clapboards. It was the perfect product, and we feel confident it will dramatically extend the life of the treated plywood finish.
We love this product for our wood framed applications.
Great product. Works wonders. Lightweight, economical and easy to install. Customer service was out of this world!
This product was recommended to me by someone who had used it in the past. I was installing a semi-rigid insulation in a damp basement crawl space and used the Slicker between the masonry wall and the insulation to provide an air gap to allow any possible moisture to either flow down or evaporate before it touched the insulation. Installation was very easy. Ordering the product was also a smooth process and received my order in Canada within a week.
I started using the BO classic a few years ago and feel it gives myself and the folks I am building houses for an added layer of protection to their homes. A valuable investment I must also say that Benjamin Obdyke customer service is fabulous. Impressive!