Slicker® HP Rainscreen$226.00
- Provides maximum protection for the wall system, eliminating the deteriorating effects of mold and rot between siding and sheathing
- Reduces the chances of premature peeling or blistering of finishes
- Commercial-grade housewrap layer has superior tear strength, surfactant resistance and water holdout capabilities
- Provides a continuous space for drainage and drying
- Creates a thermal break and pressure equalization
- Simplifies and reduces labor by installing rainscreen and housewrap in one easy-to-handle roll
- Consists of up to 10% post-industrial recycled material
- Works well in areas with high rainfall or wind driven rain
Works Well With:
- Wood (including shingles & shakes)
- Fiber Cement
Width: 39 in.
Warranty: 20 year (product) or 25 year (system) limited
UV Exposure: 30 days
1/4 in - 6mm
- Thickness: 1/4 in / 6mm
- Length: 61.5 ft.
- Coverage: 200 sq. ft. per roll
Warranty Information: <a href="http://www.benjaminobdyke.com/uploads/resources/Slicker_HP_System_WTY_20_or_25_YR_010715.pdf" target="new">Click to Download Full Warranty Details</a>
Slicker HP Installation Instructions:
Click for PDF Download
Click for PDF Download
I've used other rain screen and WRB's and the Benjamin Obdyke Slicker HP is by far the best I've used to date.
Product was real easy to install. Corners, inside and out, were nice and tight, and the siding install over the top went better than expected. It was tongue and groove which helped keep it straight, I’m guessing shiplap would likely be more challenging
Recently bought this product for the first time and was very happy with it. Easy to install and work with and saved a lot of time since I didn't have to put up furring strips.
This product is excellent. It is so easy to lay onto the building due to its thickness it stays put. Also even using a nail gun to apply the rough sawn siding I installed the matrix kept a nice gap under siding. Save so much time ripping down spacers!
after seeing a demo at a katz road show event I decided that slicker hp rain screen would be a great option on a rot repair job I had lined up. We ended up tearing off a failed eifs system and after structural and sheathing repairs, we used hp slicker as our WRB. After a short learning curve we found the product very effective and easy to work with. I will be reccomending these products to clients in the future.